Al Baraka Bank – Egypt Participated in many Syndicated facilities with total amounts USD (4) Billion and L.E (20.4) Billion, to finance huge projects and leading companies that work in vital sectors which serve the Egyptian national economy. Recently our bank participated in new syndicated facilities with shares of LE (330) MM and USD (50) MM as follows:
- Our bank participated in a syndicated facility granted to one of the leading companies in the real estate development sector in Egypt, along with some other banks, with a total amount of LE 3 billion and our share being LE 100 MM in order for the company to increase its penetration in the Egyptian Market through investing in a shopping centre in 6th Of October City.
- We participated in a multicurrency syndicated facility package with total amount up to USD 1.25 billion for financing up to 65% of the investment cost of one of the largest petrochemicals projects, which is considered one of the main axes in the petrochemicals master plan, our share in this facility is USD 25 MM.
- Al Baraka Bank participated in a syndicated facility for total amount of USD 328.2 MM with an amount of USD 15 MM to finance 65.64% of the investment cost of the a project to establish a mining grade ammonium nitrate plant in Al Ain El Sokhna, the final product is used in mining or civil engineering blasting.
- We participated in a medium term facility in favor of one of petroleum companies with total amount of USD 50 MM with our share being USD 10 MM to purchase new marine units.
- We are in final procedures to participate in a facility granted to one of the largest petrochemicals companies in Egypt with total amount of
LE 400 MM and our share being LE 50 MM to finance the general purposes of the company.
- Our bank participated in two syndicated facilities in favor of petroleum companies: - One with a total amount LE 2 billion, $ 150 MM and our share in the EGP tranche amounted 100 MM for the purpose of financing the purchase petroleum derivatives.
-And another medium term facility with a total amount LE 2 billion and our share is LE 80 MM.
- We are recently studying the participation in long term facility for a petrochemical company with a total amount $ 150 MM, to finance the establishment and the operation of a power plant to fulfill the need of a mega petrochemical project.